Need help? +64 9373 2949

Video – Form W-7, Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers

by David Tzimenakis September 2nd, 2019

For non-US citizens or green card holders who have any dealings with the IRS, an ITIN number is needed in most cases. An ITIN is an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, and is similar to a Social Security Number.

Learn more in our video below:

© 2020, US Global Tax, All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: Information on this website is of a general nature and is not intended for use without professional advice.