Need help? +64 9373 2949

Video – Foreign Companies

by David Tzimenakis July 8th, 2019

Many of our clients hold companies based outside of the US. But, what filing requirements does this create?

In many cases, Form 5471 may be required, or potentially just Schedule C for self-employment income.

Learn more in our video below:

© 2020, US Global Tax, All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: Information on this website is of a general nature and is not intended for use without professional advice.