Need help? +64 9373 2949

Tax Migration Services

Moving abroad is difficult, but your taxes don’t have to be the reason why. Whether you’re a US citizen moving to New Zealand or a migrant moving to the US, count on US Global Tax for the expert tax advice you need.

Our leading tax migration services will help you familiarise yourself with the tax laws in your new country and ensure you’re setup to file your taxes appropriately moving forward. Contact the tax experts at US Global Tax today to make your tax migration as smooth as possible.

Contact us

Leading Tax Expert Advice for Migration

As a New Zealand or US expat moving overseas, you’ll need help transitioning your tax filing procedures. We can help. Here at US Global Tax, we offer leading tax expert advice regarding common taxation concerns, such as:

Still unsure if you need to file a US tax return?

© 2020, US Global Tax, All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: Information on this website is of a general nature and is not intended for use without professional advice.